Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

oh boy

so funny

the philosophy of beer the philosophy of beer

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 1.

great, everything a flash need, beer and beastie boys

Necromancer | Chapter 1.1 Necromancer | Chapter 1.1

algo banghead

was die untertitel angeht, k├Ânnte ich Dir helfen. :)

The Ultimate Sprite Tute The Ultimate Sprite Tute

boring

It's not hard to figure out how sprite movies are to be made. Flash comes with a great tutorial. Learn how to spell. Make lots of decent flashs and then ... maybe a tutorial would be helpful. Otherwise do something useful.

Error responds:

lol its not how they;re made u moron its how to remove them from the sheet dumbshit...

Ultimate Compression Tute Ultimate Compression Tute

I love you man

now ican make my own parsonal tute to post for neugrounds. flash coms alongwith anice tut and thre are also many many hints at acitonscript.org or evan in the neorgunds formu. nice pple outa there but u ruel. thanks alot fro yuo shitty tutorails.

sorri fro beeing so n00by, but iWill bractise hart to become almost ascool as u rae

10 for humor because tihs is soo fucked up
10 for violence, because now i like to hit s.o..

Error responds:

i don't appreciate retarded reviews thankyou :<

The Ultimate Tutorial The Ultimate Tutorial

the hit frame is essential

fiddling with teese buttons without it is ultra annoying and it is not difficult to use. These little hints are the aim of tutorials. Teach yourself to use a preloader. And only teach, if you are a real master, or do you think the dummies book series are written by dummies.
But I think this review is senseles, since you are so selfconceited

ok

boombo boombo

wow!

brilliant! And so different. I hope I have a sequence where I can use it soon. Reminds me of Can, if you know them...